01. Rates are in USD, tax included, per night, based in the occupation and room type requested in All Inclusive, with no discount available for individual services not consumed.
02. Should you arrive with additional guests upon check in, not included in your original reservation, you will be charged for the additional guests and or any room changes necessary.
03. Extra guest rates may only be used in conjunction with 2 adult fares and must not exceed the maximum room occupancy of the category.
04. In the event of a late arrival or no shows with a confirmed reservation, Majestic Resorts reserves the right to charge a penalty of 100% of the value of the stay, except, fortuitous events or force majeure.
05. In the event of cancellation seven (7) days or less before arrival, the hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty of 100% of the value of the stay.
06. Child fares will be applicable for children ages 2-12 yrs, when sharing a room with 2 paying adult fares. One child sharing a room with one adult (single occupancy) will be charged an adult rate.
07. Changes to the all inclusive program, daily activities, availability of facilities or any room changes, or as a result of force majeure may be made at the discretion of management and no refunds will be applied during situations as hurricanes, epidemics, natural catastrophes or other.
08. During the reservation, 20% of the amount will be paid, so you authorize the hotel to make the charge to the card registered at the time of purchase, must be the holder of the mentioned reservation and present at the time of the registration at the hotel. The remaining 80% will be paid upon arrival at the hotel.
09. Check-in time 1500hrs and Check-out time 1200hrs. A fee will apply for guests requesting late check-out. Courtesy showers are available in each lobby for the convenience of our guests, luggage storage available.
10. Please note, rooms accepting extra guests such as children or triple/quad occupancy, in some room categories may constitute additional bedding being brought into the room, which are subject to availability at the time of arrival.
11. The Hotel follows the existing legislation in terms of security and public liability. The Hotel won’t take responsibility of personal items or objects damaged, lost or left at the property.
12. In case of disagreement, dispute which may arise in the interpretation or fulfillment of the present contract both parties submit exclusively to the courts of Dominican Republic.