What’s covered with Majestic Care?
The guests of Majestic Resorts will be covered by a complimentary insurance policy during their stay at any one of our resorts in Costa Mujeres or Punta Cana, with the company Europ Assistance. This insurance will include the following coverages and services, allowing guests to be reassured in the event of any medical emergency:
- Medical expenses including hospitalization, pharmaceutical, and surgical expenses up to $35,295 (€30,000*)
- Dental expenses up to $352 (€300*)
- Availability of 24-hour medical teleconsultation
- Sending of a doctor
- Sending of an ambulance
- Emergency transfer to hospita
- Extension of stay for medical reasons or quarantine up to $88 (€75*) per day with a maximum of 14 days per insured guest
- Prolongación de estancia en hotel de acompañante por hospitalización del asegurado hasta $23 (€20) por día con un máximo de 10 días por huésped asegurado
- Extension of stay for medical reasons of a companion up to a maximum amount of $23 (€20*) per day and with a maximum of 10 days per insured guest
- Return of the insured companion (included in the same reservation)
- Travel expenses of a person to accompany a hospitalized guest for more than 5 days
- Living expenses of a person to accompany a hospitalized guest for more than 5 days up to $117 (€100*) per day with a maximum of 10 days
- Accompaniment of minors or dependents
- Travel companion on site up to $117 (€100*) per day with a maximum of 10 days
- Expenses for the travel companion's stay in the clinic up to $117 (€100*) per day with a maximum of 10 days
- Repatriation in the event of illness (insured guest and companions included in the same reservation)
- Repatriation in the event of death (insured guest and companions included in the same reservation)
- Accompaniment of mortal remains $117 (€100*) days up to 5 days
- Transfer of mortal remains**
- Up to $588 (€500*) for the days not enjoyed due to repatriation to the country of origin or early return
Insurance coverage will be offered to previous and new bookings for travel from September 20, 2020 through April 30, 2021. Terms and conditions may apply.
*The maximum compensation will be the amount indicated in Euros at the current corresponding exchange rate. **Based on the regulations of the country in which the guest is traveling.
How to Activate Your Coverage
If coverage needs to be activated during the guest’s stay, the guest must call +34 91 514 99 60. Please be prepared to indicate your full name and booking number, as well as the resort where you are staying.
Questions? We’re here to reassure.
Free! That’s right, insurance coverage will be provided complimentary to each guest staying at any one of our resorts
Insurance coverage is available for guests traveling from September 20, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
All bookings are eligible for insurance coverage as long as the travel window is between September 20, 2020 through April 30, 2021, including previous and new bookings.
Yes, insurance coverage will be provided to guests traveling from any country.
Yes, all guests staying at any one of our resorts in Costa Mujeres, Mexico or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic will be eligible for this insurance coverage.
Europ Assistance will be providing the coverage and services for each guest staying with Majestic Resorts
Telephone medical guidance service is available from 9:00 A.M to 9:00 P.M. CEST, and the call center to report medical incidents is available 24/7.
Telephone medical guidance service will be offered in English, Spanish, French and German.
Each destination is acquainted with select hospitals and medical facilities. A guest that requires a hospital or medical facility is required to call the helpline (+34 913543707) and will be directed to the applicable hospital or medical facility
All cases must be authorized by the insurer. Repatriation is used when there is no available care in the destination to properly treat the medical incident.
If insurance coverage needs to be activated during the guest’s stay, the guest must call +34 913543707. Please be prepared to indicate full name and booking number, as well as the resort where the guest is staying.